84% of home buyers begin their search for a home on the Internet and listings with virtual tours receive 50% more views.
How A Virtual Tour Benefits Your Marketing Program:
- As the familiar adage claims, a picture is worth a thousand words. However in the real estate world, a picture is worth much more than words. Quality photographs, HD video and top level virtual tours could mean the difference between the sale of your home or a long wait on the market. These first impressions will either trigger a response to explore further or to click on the next home.
- Do Your Listing Photos Drive Traffic In or Away? Consumers have shorter attention spans these days, making it crucial for real estate agents to include photos in their online listings. These photos lay the foundation for the MLS listing, website listings, slideshows and virtual tours, brochures, and the listing presentation. Top-quality photos are needed to grab buyers’ attention, increase foot traffic, and boost buyers’ expectations with regard to price.
- Home Buyers who used virtual tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a Realtor® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home. (2008 RIS Media)
- On a typical day, more than six million people view virtual tour.
- A real estate listing with a virtual tour will receive 50% more views than a competitor’s site without a virtual tour.
- According to the NAR home buyer and seller profile, the Internet has tied with the agent for most important information sources used in the home search (84%).
- 79% of repeat buyers & 84% of first time buyers use the internet to search for a home.
- Images are one of the biggest reasons Internet marketing has become so popular.
- 54% of home buyers, who are searching for their next home on Realtor.com, will skip over listings that do not provide virtual tours and multiple images.
- Home Buyers who used the internet as a significant portion of their homebuying experience spent an average of two weeks with a Realtor® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home.
- After gathering information online, nearly three-quarters of home buyers reported that they drove by specific properties, and 57% walked through a property viewed online.
- The median income of Internet searchers is much higher, at $86,900, compared with $50,400 among those who did not use the internet to search for a home. Meaning, higher end properties sell faster online.
- 96.2% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip.
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first time buyers use the internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group this number jumped to 91% of all home buyers.
- Home buyers use the internet slightly more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%) and much more frequently than newspapers (17%), home magazines (10%) or television (2%).
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the internet useful and 100% of those that use a real estate agent take two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all home buyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services.
- A compelling use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (Pew Internet Life Study)
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- The daily cost for print advertising varies from $66-$150 per day and has a shelf life of about 30 days. Print advertising has a limited market penetration based on your distribution and does not allow the consumer to interact or engage with your product. The cost of an online interactive virtual tour is about 27 CENTS per day and has a shelf life of 365 days with WORLDWIDE penetration. The cost to interact with your client is MUCH less when you use online interactive media.
Why Use Interactive Media?
The use of interactive media on your company’s website offer many advantages!
Cost Effective for You
You will be surprised at how cost effective our virtual tour services are. Having a professionally photographed, powerful marketing tool on your website that keeps visitors coming back is priceless. Not to mention that we give you your original photographs for future marketing and print use!
Convenient for Consumers
Imagine having your doors open 24/7 to the world by way of your interactive virtual tour on the Internet.
Details & Perspective
Interactive media offers the perfect synchronization between close detail and a wide 360 degree perspective. Both are creatively brought together to win the consumers eye and make a lasting first impression.
Motivate Potential Clients
The Internet is a portal and an opportunity for you to market to the broadest audience possible. Utilizing our virtual tour technology will bring more unique visitors to your site, increase your number of returning visitors and best of all; it will get people talking about you when they are offline. Motivating your potential clients with an interactive virtual tour experience works!
Great First Impressions
Our interactive media is polished, colorful, and captivating. Most importantly, it is effective!
- Are branded to match your company logo
- Are available in High Definition
- Include full motion video, still, partial panoramic and full 360 images
- Contain custom hotspots, dropdown menus and auto play for easy navigation
- Have detailed text descriptions on each scene
- Have royalty free voiceovers and music
- Support on demand and weekly detailed site traffic reports
- Are Smartphone, video enabled and ported directly to YOUTUBE
- Can be viewed using Flash and Java based technologies
- Are SEO powered and linked to GOOGLE
- Have detailed Google mapping and satellite features
- Are Email enabled for easy online sharing